NEW YORK COURT FORMS
Below are various New York court forms including Supreme Court forms, Surrogate's Court forms, sample orders, and IRS forms and publications in pdf format. Adobe Reader is necessary to view them.
No guarantee is made that the forms are current, and are provided as examples only. Additional and updated forms may be found at the New York State Unified Court System Website.
NEW YORK SUPREME COURT DIVORCE FORMS
General Divorce and Matrimonial Forms
Uncontested Divorce No Children Under 21
NEW YORK SURROGATE'S COURT FORMS
IRS FORMS AND PUBLICATIONS
Supreme Court Divorce Forms
General Divorce and Matrimonial Forms
Uncontested Divorce Package No Children under 21
- Instructions Instructions for the New York uncontested divorce package.
- Summons with Notice Summons with Notice
- Summons: Summons alone. For use when Summons and Complaint filed.
- Verified Complaint Action for Divorce Verified Complaint in New York Divorce Action.
- Affidavit of Service: Affidavit of service of the summons with notice or summons and complain in a New York Divorce Action.
- Affidavit of Defendant Defendant's affidavit consenting to jurisdiction and relief requested by plaintiff.
- Sworn Statement of Removal to Barriers to Remarriage Mandatory affidavit by which plaintiff swears to remove any religious barriers to defendant's remarriage.
- Affidavit of Regularity Affidavit stating procedural regularity to allow divorce to proceed uncontested.
- Affidavit of Plaintiff. Affidavit of plaintiff which constitutes the facts under which the court may grant the divorce.
- Note of Issue Form used to certify a case is ready for trial. Simplified version of the form for an uncontested divorce only.
- Request for Judicial Intervention (RJI) Form used to assign a judge to a case. Simplified version of the form for an uncontested divorce only.
- Findings of Fact - Conclusions of Law Judicial findings of fact and conclusions of relevant law. The proposed findings and conclusions are submitted by one party on notice to the opposing side.
- Judgment of Divorce The judgment of divorce dissolves the marriage and grants any other relief. The proposed judgment is submitted by one party on notice to the other side.
- Part 130 Certification Form which a party or attorney swears the underlying document being submitted is not frivolous.
- Notice of Entry Notice of the date a judgment or order is entered with the County Clerk.
- Certificate of Dissolution Form filed with New York State which records the dissolution of the marriage.
- Court Notification Form used to notify the attorney or pro se party that a judgment has been signed.
- Income Deduction Order Court order which directs support payments be deducted by an employer and made directly to the payee.
- Notice of Settlement Has nothing to do with a case being settled; settlement refers to being signed by the court. This is the form used to give notice to the opposing side when submitting proposed orders or judgments to the court to be signed following a stipulation or decision.
Surrogate's Court Forms
IRS Forms and Publications
Other web sites with various forms
- New York State Uncontested Divorce Package with children under 21 Uncontested divorce package for New York State when child support is involved.
- New York State Uncontested Divorce Package with no children under 21 Uncontested divorce package for New York State when there are no minor children under the age of 21.
- General Divorce Forms General divorce forms for a New York Divorce.
- New York State Family Court Forms (adoptions, child protective, child support, domestic violence, family offense, foster care, guardianship, termination of parental rights, juvenile delinquency, miscellaneous forms, paternity, permanency hearing, PINS, surrender forms, UCCJEA forms, UIFSA forms.
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) forms Federal tax forms, publications and instructions
- New York State Department of Finance New York State tax forms and instructions
- New York City Forms Tax forms and instructions for the City of New York
- State tax forms for all 50 states Tax forms and instructions for all 50 states.
J. Douglas Barics, Esq.
1399 Franklin Avenue - Suite 202
Garden City, NY 11530
Copyright © 1998-2011 by J. Douglas Barics, Esq. All rights reserved
J. Douglas Barics, Esq. – Divorce, family, matrimonial lawyer in Long Island, New York.