Call (631) 864-2600 to speak to an attorney, or submit your information in the form below and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
During an office consultation, you will be given the following:
- You will be listened to
- You will be provided with an outline of what to expect
- You will be provided with a range of options
- You will be given an estimated range out outcomes, including best outcome, the worst outcome and most likely outcome
- You will be given an estimated cost and anticipated legal fees
- For matrimonial cases, it will be explained how your spouse may have to contribute towards your legal fees and how to obtain counsel fee awards
- For matrimonial cases you will be provided the information about the following:
- The automatic orders that are in effect once either party files a summons with notice:
- The law that provides for the financial support of the children including the details about the Child Support Standards Act if you and the other party have children under the age of twenty-one
- The law that provides for the financial support of the parties under the Maintenance Guidelines Statute.
- You will be given a firm quote on a retainer
There is no obligation to sign a retainer during a consultation and it is strongly encouraged that you speak to more than one lawyer before deciding which one to retain.
Phone Consultation: Free
Office Consultation: $150 per hour.
Current Rate Once Retained: $450 per hour.